Editing Recorded Sessions
SnapKast does not currently integrate an editor to revise newly recorded (unformatted) sessions. This
may be included in a future release. Users can however edit formatted audio mp3 and video mp4 files
using external editing tools.
Editing Media Files Externally
Here are the steps to follow if you wish to edit one of the
formatted files created by SnapKast:
- Click on the Play tab and use the "Formatted Sessions" pull-down list
to locate the session you wish to edit.
- Drag the media file you wish to edit to a temporary area, e.g. your Desktop.
- Edit your file outside of SnapKast.
- Once you are done editing, make sure to rename the edited file exactly as the original before proceeding.
- Drag and drop the edited file from the temporary area (step 2 above)
back to the list of media files on the Play tab of the Media Center.
- Click "Yes" to confirm the overwrite.
Media File Editing Tools
There are many third party audio and video editing tools available
Copyright © 2006 Lecture123.com Corporation. All Rights Reserved.