an informative 6-minute introduction and review the
What our customers saying...
Jonathan Bergmann and Aaron Sams, science teachers at
Woodland Park High School
and founders of
are featured on
KKTV Channel 11 News for their innovative uses of SnapKast.
View the TV story now or
All faculty in the Tablet PC program will be using SnapKast.
- Jeffrey S. Nugent, Associate Director,
Center for Teaching Excellence,
Virginia Commonwealth University
In less than five minutes I had created my first SnapKast. It was
- James D. Stice, Ph.D., MBA Program Director, Brigham Young University.
We had invested hundreds of man-hours in developing our Continuing
Education Courses. Since we had used PowerPoint for all this work,
we were in danger of having to re-do all the work. SnapKast solved
our dilemma with a streamlined package that had us podcasting
within the hour. Much to our relief, the software is easily taught
and easily learned.
- John A. Colapret, Ph.D., Director, Lakeway Training Institute,
SnapKast is a simple, yet powerful, tool that helps educators produce
podcasts with potential to transform the way education is done.
I am making a major paradigm shift due to the ease of
podcasting: podcasts that students are required to
watch at home and use class time to help students with
problems, demos, and more labs. Even if you aren't
ready to make this change, SnapKast is the ultimate software for
students who miss class, when I am out, review at home.
Bergmann, Woodland Park High School;
National Board Certified Science Teacher,
2002 Colorado Presidential Science Awardee.
SnapKast is a quick epublishing tool that allows anyone with a
Microsoft PC the opportunity to create and deliver video
content for PCs and iPods.
- In-class lectures
- Out-of-class supplemental content
- Case studies
- Tutoring sessions
- Student presentations
- World language instruction
- Recorded grading session
- Virtual office hours
- Distance learning
- Staff development
- Publish Meetings
- Cross Collaboration: K12 and Higher Ed
- Record live presentations, playback anywhere.
- Create a library of communication modules for sharing and reuse.
- Conserve time and budgets with reduced scheduling constraints and
- Corporate communications
- Staff training & development
- Meeting capture
- Sales presentations
- Sales force training and exchange
- Live user manuals and documentation
- Marketing collateral
- Document reviews
- Narrated photo albums
- Family and friends sharing content of all kinds
- Publish via email, to the web, MySpace
- Public speaking
- Social networking